20.7.14

Do you remember me?


Hey. Long time no see blah blah. I feel like that's always how people introduce themselves again after being gone for a long time. Not really sure how long it was since I posted on here. Previously on blvckbeauty, I had redecorated my blog and I had promised you guys I'd start posting more often. Two posts later, I'd stopped.

What's happening now? I've redecorated my blog yet again. I think I'm content with it but I change my mind all the time so I'm not sure. What I am sure about is that I will try emphasise on "try" to post more regularly. I really do love blogger and photography and just capturing every moment. You can tell by the 4,000 pictures in my Camera Roll on my iPhone. I think I might even do posts where I just show you the pictures taken of the month. What I aim to do now is post more outfit of the days and pictures of when I go adventuring. I will warn you now, that I don't get out the house much so there won't be any cool and different backgrounds or even many outfit of the days seeing as I only ever dress nicely during the weekend. But you know it's the thought that counts. The thought was there. I hope you guys are glad that I'll hopefully be posting more. So yeah.

TTYL
x

No comments:

Post a Comment